MY BEST FRIEND MY BETRAYER

0

 MY BEST FRIEND MY BETRAYER

MY BEST FRIEND MY BETRAYER


My name is Daniel I am the second child of my parents. I had a friend name Bright, Bright and I was best of friends. When we left Secondary school, Bright and I still maintained our friendship for some years. While he was in an insurance company, I worked with a government research institute and we shared the same apartment since we were both unmarried. The opportunity we had to live together cemented our relationship and we did most things together.

A few years after, Bright had the opportunity to travel out of the country and we exchanged letters for the first two years of his stay overseas before we got disconnected. Some years after, I resigned from my appointment to take up the business of buying and selling. I got married and my wife and I joined hands to set up a business outfit. We were doing very fine as we were selling Agricultural produce.

Three years after my separation from Bright came back to Nigeria and he was able to locate me. I was very happy to see him and I introduced him to my wife who joyfully accepted Bright as our family friend. Bright told me that he had gone into business and that since I was a businessman, we would transact business together. This was how we started a joint outfit with the hope that Bright connection overseas will be of immense assistance and leverage since his wife is an American.

Bright went on several business trips on behalf of i joint business venture which made my wife and has to trust him. His assurance that nothing would go wrong and because of our long stand friendship made me not listen to the warning of my wife, my wife had always warned me against being too trustful and her advice that I should afford to follow Bright abroad so that I could see where he always buys the goods.

After two years of business transactions, Bright came down to Nigeria and told me that there is a business transaction that we could do together. The business, according to him involves importing a large number of electrical equipment which will cost twelve million Naira. He asked me to raise Six million naira and that he would add the remaining Six million naira.

Despite my wife's warning against going into the business with such a huge amount of money, I decided to sell some of my property and borrowed money without her knowledge. I gave the money to Bright and he traveled to America. I waited for six months expecting Bright to come back with the electrical equipment. After 9 months, I received a note from him and in the note; I read these horrible words “I AM NOW A MILLIONAIRE, GO TO BLAZE DON'T LOOK FOR ME YOU FOOL!” I collapsed after reading the note, it was a bitter experience for me, but I learned my lesson. ☺☺☝

NOTE: “Love every man, but trust only God”.

THE END

 

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !